Support is amazing

Friday, October 23, 2009

Thank you.

Words cannot describe how much this means to me.

Up until I started the Al-Anon meetings a few weeks ago. I was going this alone. My husband really honestly doesn't care. My daughter was supporting me, but thankfully she needs to concentrate on her own family and does not need this stress. She still worries but doesn't have to go thru the day in and day out of this.

I had seen a counselor but I don't think he was the right person. I talked a lot but never got any feedback from him other than "this is wearing on you". I started seeing someone else. Hopefully he will be better for me.

I think the support I just received here will do wonders for me.

Thank you all again

1 comments:

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction October 23, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

This blog community has been a tremendous support for me. We are all here for each other. I hope you found a good connnection in your new counselor. Mine is out on leave until January and I miss her terribly. I am happy to have found your blog through Debby. Have a great weekend. Renee

Post a Comment